01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: a little bag... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

a little bag...

34
... for someone special :)

I LOVE the wonderful DSP by Stampin' Up! called "Birthday Bouquet" - the colors and flowers are simply beautiful, don't you think? You can create two of those little bags out of one 12x12" sheet of paper - quick and easy :) 

I used all the colors that are present in the DSP (old olive, mossy meadow, mint macaroon, pool party as well as blushing bride's regular CS and glitter cardstock) and let my bigshot cut out the butterflies which I stacked on top of each other :) I think it gives it all a cute effect :)




Hier die, hoffentlich, verständliche Anleitung :) ansonsten einfach anschreiben :) Einfach klicken um das Bild zu vergrößern :)


Challenges:
Global Design Project: Sketch #GDP030
Stempelkueche: Frühlingsgefühle
Little Tangles: Die-Cutting
Work It Wednesday: Pastel
Balisa: Frühlingserwachen

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38