01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: Oh Christmas Tree :) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Oh Christmas Tree :)

34
Only a couple of weeks left until Christmas Eve +yikes+ and I just started my card production :S

Oh well, kinda glad our current challenge over at MMM is focusing on Christmas trees, makes it a little bit easier for me kick start my production as I am not in a Christmas mood at all!! -Which is weird, I'm usually looking forward to it as soon as Indian Summer is over .. but this year is kinda different, oh well .. therefore I'm even more thankful that the  lovely Kristin created such a wonderful card - I love it, that's why I had to case it :) Thanks :)



Challenges:
Pink Gem Challengeblog: Inspired by a Christmas Song - O Christmas Tree
Crafting With Dragonflies: Christmascard with Ribbon
My Time to Craft: Let it Snow
4 Crafty Chicks: Inspired by a Christmas Song - O Christmas Tree
Stampavie and More: Schneeflocken


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38