01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: back 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

back

34
Hey y'all :)

I'm back from my vacation :( which sucks but I'm glad I'm back at the craft table as well :) 

Here are some impressions from our trip to Florida, Miami, Bahamas, .... :)

And down below you see my current take on the MMM challenge - architecture :)









hop over and play along at MMM this week :) we'd love to see some architecture inspired creations :) I just LOVE New York City, so it was easy for me to choose the matching die - I also used my Cameo to cut the sentiment - and for the background I just sponged on some ink, sprayed some water on it and added some salt - love the effect :)

Challenges:
Fairytale: starry sky + cosmos
Cut it Up: die cut + inspired by a song -- New York, New York by Frank Sinatra
Glitter'n'Sparkle: die cut/punch
Country View Challenge: the color blue

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38