01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: schnitting part 1 :) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

schnitting part 1 :)

34
finally :) after some rather busy weeks - here's my very first creation for 


as I already mentioned a couple of weeks ago - Manu and I are gonna try to create something new every month using the same file for our Silhouettes 

for our very first challenge we chose a star box form the sil store, plus there should be lace on our project :) oh boy, I gotta tell you - that box was a tricky one ;) hop over to the sil store and give it a try yourself - and then, please let us know how it turned out :)

Sorry for the bad photo quality - my dslr is still not cooperating with me :((



Challenges:
Crafts4Eternity: non traditional Christmas
just-add-ink: be inspired
Oldie but a Goodie: lace or ribbon (I bought this lace years ago - so it is def a oldie but a goodie - it was one of my first card making purchases - I bought so much of it I will probably use it for the next 5 years :P )


Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38