01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: Bastel-Traum Christmas .. just a couple of weeks left 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Bastel-Traum Christmas .. just a couple of weeks left

34
:) I'm in Christmas mood -- two days ago it snowed and it's really cold now .. - not, that I hate snow or the cold, well, I prefer Indian Summer but still, snow is nice and the winter too .. I just despise icy roads and snow storms (if I'm not at home :P )

oh well, because the snow put me into such a Christmas mood I grabbed my Doodle Bug Northpole Papers and started crafting -- for the very first time I used my Jane's Doodles stamps which I love -- I think the jar is so versatile and awesome  also, this card is a card-lift from Natasha over at Jane's Doodles -- I just loved it so much :)))

Also, over at Bastel-Traum we would love to see your wonderful holiday creations - please hop over and play along :)



Challenges:
Crimbo Crackers: Christmas Words
Handmade Harbour: Christmas is Coming
Paper Playtime: Sparkle
Party Time Tuesday: Twine or Hemp

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38