01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: rainbow embossing and pink'n'teal honeycombs :) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

rainbow embossing and pink'n'teal honeycombs :)

34
Happy Sunday everyone :)

I just got back from snowboarding .. look at this beautiful view - isn't it amazing? Sometimes I do like living in Austria :))





besides sitting in the sun and carving through the snow I did something else today/yesterday -- two cute cards :)

I used my brand new honeycomb embossing folder +love it+ and my favorite colors pink and teal/turquoise :)) .. it's rather simple but I wanted to leave the focus in the honeycombs :)




Challenges:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Embossing
Inspire me Fridays: Anything goes
Lady Anne's Challenges: Anything goes
The Crafting Cafe: Your favorite color (pink and turquoise)
My Time to Craft Challenge: Embossing - dry
Sweet Stampin: Embossing




I loved the card Anni created a while back, that's why I tried it too - love heat embossing and bright colors :))


Challenges:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Anything goes with ribbon
4 Crafty Chicks: You've got me in {stitches}
WOW! Embossing Powder Challenge: Anything goes
My Time to Craft Challenge: Embossing - heat
CAS on Sunday: Birthday 

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38