01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: scrapbooky xmas gift exchange 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

scrapbooky xmas gift exchange

34
♥ ♥ ♥  MERRY CHRISTMAS ♥ ♥ 


I hope y'all had a great Christmas Eve :)


I want to show you a little something that a made for our annual handmade, craft related christmas gift exchange (in the Austrian Scrapbooking Forum) .. This year I had to create something special for Susanne .. I pimped this wooden box and filled it with some goodies -  as you can see there is ribbon, tea .. but there are also chocolates, pearls, cute owl stickers and some other goodies (it's just not on the photo, didn't want to make y'all jealous :P ) I hope she likes it :)

I used earth tones because I know that Susanne likes them .. I cut the letters and flowers with my cameo of course 


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38