01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: life's weirdness 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

life's weirdness

34

and not those who suck the fun out of everything and make you miserable ..
picture source


Well .. I’m probably not the only one .. Maybe some of you have a weird and complicated life which might not seem weird and complicated to but to you it totally does.


I am at a place in my life where I again have no clue (AGAIN) what to do or expect from the future .. I’m totally aware of the fact that everyone is responsible for their own happiness .. so I was pretty happy once .. then I thought WOW .. if I do this I'll probably be even happier .. and I guess I was - for like a second or two but now .. I'm not anymore .. actually I'm pretty miserable .. but I want to be happy again .. because after all - everyone deserves to be happy, right? I feel like not just my life is weird but I'm weird as well .. weird.. but .. the problem is that if I want to be happy I need to be selfish which means “getting rid” of people who do not make me happy .. - am I allowed to be that egoistic?


oh well .. Life is complicated .. but therefore never boring ;)


Happy Sunday Everyone <3




picture source


Labels:

35 36 37 38