01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: inspired by a book 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

inspired by a book

34

.. is the new topic over at Challenge Up Your Life .. I love it because you can really be creative and maybe even get inspired by your all time favorite (childhood) book :)

This week's prize is as fabulous as our challenge's theme - Stempelgarten is our sponsor and is providing a 10€ voucher <3 thanks so much!



Don't forget to hop over and check out the cool creations of our design team .. The Little Mermaid .. Alice and a lot of other inspirations are waiting there for y'all :D

the book that inspired me is called  Three Hens and a Peacock :) I created this notebook to make sure none of my FABULOUS :D wedding ideas and inspirational pictures get lost - I used our future wedding colors (purple, green and turquoise) as well as a peacock feather  :)

hope y'all like it :)





Labels: ,

35 36 37 38