01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: same problem every year .. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

same problem every year ..

34
.. what to give my Dad for his birthday .. 

?????????

I struggle with that every single year .. no matter if it's his birthday, if it's Christmas or Father's Day .. - I'm just glad that there aren't more "celebration days" ;P

My main problems are:




it looks a little bit different now .. and even cuter when the roof is gone because it's a convertible .. also the rims are yellow now :) (tiny car- tiny picture :(( sorry - can't find the better ones)


so I guess he kinda has to like it because it's made just for him .. unique an special, just like his car .. I already gave him a canvas with pictures of the car .. a layout .. and what I did yesterday:  I painted a flower pot and cut lil yellow cars with my cameo :) nothing fancy but I think it looks cute .. I put some chocolate in there .. he loves chocolate .. so I guess it's fine even though it's such a simple gift idea :)



Labels: ,

35 36 37 38