01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: one layer :) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

one layer :)

34

I still can't believe how fast two weeks pass by .. I loved all your asian creations over at  Challenge Up Your Life and would like y'all to create a cool one layer card for our next challenge :)
As always, you have 2 weeks to enter your work, deadline is June 8th, midnight. 

Of course we have (as always) a cool prize to grab for you - no, better: we have TWO prizes! The first one is the latest issue of "Die Scrapperin, sponsored by 2frollein. Thanks a bunch!


And there's another prize --> Scrap House is sponsoring two cool embossing folders (Swiss Dots and Bloom Dots). Thanks so much! 

Scraphouse
Pr├Ągefolder Swiss Dots

don't forget to hop over to Challenge Up Your Life to check out the cool creations of our DT :)

I did something "different" this time .. I know, most of the times when you create a one layer card it's a white background and blabla but even though I like how stuff like that turns out, I tried it the other way round .. I used black CS and embossed my images and sentiments with white embossing powder .. I also used a lot of glitter (Stickles, Glimmer Mist and other spray paint) .. I also used my sewing machine which reminded me about how awesome sewing is :) 

Oh well .. here it is .. a black, pink, white girly 18th birthday card



Labels: ,

35 36 37 38