01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: I do .. what I do best .. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I do .. what I do best ..

34

.. SHOPPING ..


:D



As I already told you, I'm back in TN until mid April .. the boy hast to work (of course -.- ) .. which gives me a loooooot of time to .. go to the Mall(s) .. go to Michael's, Jo-Ann's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's .. and all the other little places that I love .. and of course - enough time to hang out with my girls :)

Even though the weather is crazy - 90s =.= .. I try to take it easy because a couple of weeks ago I was whining about how cold it is :P .. so now I have sunshine, heat and a loooot of free time :)

On the one hand it's "sad" that I'll leave the US soon .. on the other hand I can't wait to get home to play with all my new crafty supplies <3

Oh well :)

Hope y'all have a fabulous day :)


source



Labels:

35 36 37 38