01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: snow :/ 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

snow :/

34
two weeks ago I created this card - oh and how I regret I titled it "let it snow" ..



 -.- it has been snowing for a couple of days now and I hate it! The roads are horrible, it was so darn dangerous to get to work in the morning and back at home at night. I live in the mountains so I kinda have to drive down the 'hill' to get to town .. that's not even the worst part .. in the cities snow is/was everywhere .. half melted snow is so slippery - thank God I didn't have an accident ..









today it's sunny .. but still very cold .. I miss Tennessee .. it's like 60*F / 15*C there and over here it's 5*F / -15*C .. that's such a huge difference and I never thought that I'd miss the Tennessean weather .. but oh my .. I do ..

I hope y'all love how the weather is at your place and if not - let's go on an imaginary trip to the place we'd love to be <3

Happy Craftin'!



Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38