01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: :)(: 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

:)(:

34
Howdy y'all ..

I'm doing fine down here in the bible belt .. :P spent 3h at church this morning - I know, never thought that I'd turn out to be that kind of gurl ;)

My first week of classes are over and here is my first long weekend - no classes on monday because of labor day :) I have spent all weekend with my new favorite boy and enjoy(ed) every single second - yes I'm oh so happy .. :) - can't believe it myself but yes I am :)

Other than that, nothing much has happened .. class every day .. yummi food every day (which I have to stop eating otherwise I'd gain another 30lbs .. haven't started working out yet .. too hot, too lazy, no workout partner :S
but yeah .. I'll def. go to the gym soon :)

alright my dear followers - hope you are all having a great weekend and start into a new wonderful week :)

(((hug)))

Labels:

35 36 37 38