01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: es regnet, es regnet, es regnet seinen Lauf und wenns genug geregnet hat dann hoert es wieder au 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

es regnet, es regnet, es regnet seinen Lauf und wenns genug geregnet hat dann hoert es wieder au

34
Hi guys .. :)

I'm happy :) Soon, I'm done with my summerjob and on my way to Philadelphia and New York City :) .. :)
.. that means: scrapbook shopping, friends, trips and and and :) Sooooooo looking forward to that month!

I totally forgot to post the cards I made at Birgitts the other day.



I made the purple card for a friend - Kerstin -, she didn't just make my day, no she made my WHOLE LAST MONTH! She is amazing, she is beautiful and sooooo sweet, she just rocks my life :)


the other card is a regular condolence card, but I wanted to show it to you anyway:
35 36 37 38